The next Midsummer Festival will take place on July 29-30, 2016. Arts and cultural organizations interested in participating in the 2016 Festival should view our Vendor Inquiry page for details and contact information.
Two Days of Festivities
Celebrate the Old Lyme Midsummer Festival's 30th anniversary! Join us Friday night for art open houses and live music, or take part in Saturday's activities, which include:
- Art Exhibitions & Sales
- Fresh Market & Artisan Fairs
- Musical Performances
- Book Signings & Sales
- Animal Encounters
- Hands-On Kids’ Activities
About the Festival
It’s our 30th annual Old Lyme Midsummer Festival, and we are ready to celebrate! This two-day event, a quintessential New England celebration, takes place in the heart of Old Lyme's historic district. Peruse activities across eleven sites along Lyme Street.Read More About the Festival »
The Midsummer Festival would not be possible without the support and hard work of various partner organizations.
- Florence Griswold Museum
- High Hopes Therapeutic Riding, Inc.
- Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts
- Lyme Art Association
- Lyme-Old Lyme Chamber of Commerce
- Lymes' Youth Service Bureau
- Old Lyme Historical Society
- Old Lyme Inn
- Old Lyme - PGN Library
- Patricia Spratt for the Home
- Plein Air Fence Show Artists
- Studio 80 + Sculpture Grounds
- Town of Old Lyme
Before the Festival, join in the Friends of Music Hawaii Five.0 5K.